The site you are trying to access has not been designed for Internet Explorer 6.0 or lower, and will not display correctly. We recommend that you upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. Additionally, the site you are trying to access has components that require Adobe Flash Player 9.0 or higher. We recommend that you upgrade your flash version in order for these components to display
The site you are trying to access has components that require Adobe Flash Player 9.0 or higher. We recommend that you upgrade your flash version in order for these components to display.
The new student registration process for all buildings and grade levels in the District begins at the central registrar’s office, located in the
Children enter Pre-K must be four years old by December 1 of the year they begin school. Children entering Kindergarten must be five years old by December 1 of the year they begin school. Please call the VEW Office for additional information at (607) 776-3301 x. 5100.
What information is needed to register?
Before registering, New York State education law requires that the following documents be presented:
1) Original documentation of birth, in the form of an original, state-issued birth certificate (passport or transcribed birth certificate for foreign-born students).
2) Two proofs of residence, which include the name and address of a parent or guardian and are dated within 30 days.
Examples of acceptable proof of address include the following:
Unacceptable items include:
3) Official immunization record signed by a physician or clinic staff.
4) Custody papers, if applicable. If the student is not the biological child, documentation must be presented which proves a permanent and total transfer of custody and control has been achieved.
5) If student is in Foster Care, a copy of the 2999 Form must be provided.
6) Name and complete mailing address of student's previous school.
The e-mail address for the registrar's office is: email@example.com
|pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.|